TJ Inspection has an elaborate in-house training program used to train our inspectors in the following classifications:
• Project Manager
• Chief Inspector
• Assistant Chief Inspector
• Materials Inspector
• Senior Welding Inspector
• Welding Inspector
• Coating Inspector
• Utility Inspector
• Environmental Inspector
• As-Built/Weld Map
• Drug and Alcohol Supervisor Training
In addition, TJ Inspection Training Center provides training and certification in multiple areas through a variety of nationally recognized agencies:
• NCCER Accredited Assessment Site and Accredited Training Sponsor. This allows us to do a training and certification in multiple trade areas, including Safety Procedures, Operator Qualification (OQ) Training, Welding, Machining, Crane, Rigging and Signaling, Heavy Equipment, and many other trades.
• ITS, a third party certifying agency, allows TJ Inspection to qualify oil and gas workers to perform DOT tasks on jobsites throughout the US. We are currently involved in a three state effort to provide OQ evaluations and computer based testing to contractor employees throughout Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma using this certification process.
• TJ Inspection Training Center has certified Veriforce Evaluators to handle training and certification for OQ training.
TJ Inspection Training Center Instructors are certified to train in the following Operator Qualifications:
• Energy Worldnet