Perform activities necessary to manage the development and execution of a broad range of natural gas facility projects including high pressure transmission pipeline, compression, storage, gathering, treating, and processing.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and prepare job scopes and cost estimates. Provide leadership and direction to project teams that may be comprised of internal and external service providers including but not limited to Project Engineers, Planning Engineers, Operation Engineers and Environmental Engineers.
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism, including but not limited to departments such as Certificates, Legal and Land.
- Create and direct the controls for assigned projects.
- Provide or direct the appropriate level of project documentation during the project and following completion to assure compliance with Corporate, Federal, State and other governing bodies' policies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that communicate project proposals, descriptions and status to upper managements, governmental agencies and/or the public.
- Communicate the status of developmental activities to business sponsors using written and verbal communications.
- Provide accurate monthly project cash flow forecasts.
- Manage projects in a manner that assures safety, reliability, environmental and human impacts are mitigated while meeting the project goals (including but not limited to Schedule, Budget, Safety and overall Quality).
- Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone, using a high level of verbal skills and listen carefully.
- Communicate with Management on goals and objectives.
- Ensure ongoing improvement through evaluation of current processes.
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and high level of performance.
- Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public.
- Travel is required and anticipated as 10 to 30 percent across a broad geographic region.